"A'ohe hana nui ka alu'ia..." (No task is too big when done together.)

Friday, July 18, 2014

Bittersweet Ending: 7/11/14

Mālama 'Āina Field School Ho'ike

 
 As the weeks went by in this program our class became an 'ohana. This unique summer experience not only filled us with knowledge but also helped us form friendships with the people we met. Through our field experiences we used teamwork and genuinely had fun, being able to work outdoors and do things that benefited the 'āina without us even knowing.  Through this program, we made friendships and memories that will last forever. As a student, I feel a bittersweet sensation when knowing this program has come to an end. My classmates and I didn't want it to end, yet we were eager to use the things we learned and apply it to our own lives. Being able to share this remarkable summer with my friends and devoted teachers has really made my summer one to remember.

1 comment:

  1. Galilee! Very sentimental! I love that. It is a time in our life we ail never forget! Mahalo Piha!

    ReplyDelete